1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 more.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
5. Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions.
Tagged by novanoah
- Are you doing any kind of Physical activity atm? No. I haven’t done proper physical activity in like two years or so D:
- Any kind of allergies? Dairies. They make me sneeze almost non-stop for an entire day and I’d have to keep handkerchiefs with me at all times.
- Was there a time when you lost your soul to an online shop? (ebay,amazon,etc) Actually Groupon and all those discount sites. The discounts are awesome! ;_;
- First childhood memory you can recall? Either dancing with my grandma or recording (also with her) the story of Snow White on a tape the way I remembered it (I was four, I still have that tape; it’s really cute)
- Current biggest inspiration? Current, I’d have to say Royai or FMA. And actually Tumblr and FF.net because of the awesome content and people there. No kidding, those are my current biggest inspirations.
- That one piece of clothing you’ll get really sad when you can no longer use it? (because it’s old, because it doesnt fit anymore,etc) I guess the jacket I’ve wore for maybe the last 10 winters ._. Although I hate cold weather.
- Last movie or series that made you cry? I think it was La Strada (1958). I mean I think it made me cry, but I’m not sure, I don’t remember. I saw it about 2 weeks ago.
- Do you see a house or an apartment in your future life? In my nearest future, the first living space I buy myself, is probably going to be a small apartment. I do want the dream house, though. I’ll try to get that one day ^^
- The first happy memory that comes to your mind right now ovo Last week was horrible and my dog (who is like a baby to me, though she’s almost 11 and I saw her being born) had to spend the entire night at the hospital vet fighting for her life. I was very scared, but about a day later she finally started to recover and with every little improvement (specially, when she recognized me and my family and they said we could take her home) I’ve been very, very happy.
- Would you still play “floor is made of lava” if you were invited to do so? I don’t remember ever playing this, but sure! Last month I played something like this but with balloons with my friends (I mean, the balloons couldn’t reach the floor and we had to raise them only with our heads…). Yes, we’re perfectly responsible adults.
- Are you watching any current popular anime? No. Lately I’m only watching live-action shows. I do need to watch some anime shows too, though. I’ll do it when I have the time.
These things feel like interviews :D Ok, now my questions:
- One thing you like about yourself:
- Some change of mind you’ve made as you grew up:
- A lesson you loved from your favorite anime:
- Who did/would you cosplay as?
- Do you read American comics (or watch the movies)?
- Do you sometimes still jump on your bed?
- Do you have a favorite toy/doll?
- Can you sing?
- What do you usually do for your birthday?
- Something you’d like to do before the year ends:
- The hardest question: Person A of your OTP says they love you and proposes marriage to you. You see person B of your OTP at a distance standing up crying and leaving the room. What do you do?
Tagging: roycakes rizascupcakes angel-with-a-pipette equestrian-equine momtaku mabthefairyqueen liv-andletdie bleedingcoffee42 ripace whycellothurr son-of-a-namek
Please make less gifs of Riza Hawkeye crying and more of her smiles.
More intimate than friends but still not quite lovers….
OH MY GOD!
Question 3 is also awesome though and it’s not getting enough attention, so I’ll write a little thingy from it:
The soft light of the sun entering through the window illuminated her hair. Roy smiled to himself as he covertly watched the Lieutenant’s face from over a document he was supposed to be reading.
Riza dropped her pen on the desk and sighed, unaware that she was being observed. She shifted into a more comfortable position, crossing a leg over the other, and touched a finger to her lips to concentrate again on her paperwork.
Every movement was followed by the Colonel’s intense gaze. Suddenly, he stood up, and walked up to her with firm steps, feeling confident.
She noticed him approaching her and looked at him questioningly, wondering what he would ask of her. "Sir?"
His only reply was a smirk. He lay a hand on the back of her chair and brushed her bangs sweetly with the other one. Riza’s eyes were huge with surprise, and he could tell she was also turning the slightest tone of pink. He leaned in closer and huskily whispered in her ear, “You’re cool.”
I love it when characters are aware they’re in a show.
Play Fullmetal Alchemist Flameout, help Colonel Roy Mustang, the flame alchemist, to destroy chimeras with his flames. Play this free online game on Gamelola!
I just found this little game :3
They touched, they’re canon! Spread the word!
Hiii, just wanted to say thanks for contributing to keeping these awesome characters alive! It's great to see there's still recent activity for these two somewhere :)
Oh, that’s very kind. Thank you so much! :D
I love Roy and Riza with all my heart and I’ve reached the point of no return. They are a huge part of my life now ♥
And thank YOU for being around and keeping this awesome characters alive in your heart as well! :D
royai headcanon anon || Roy and Riza refraining from holding one another is too much of a heart-squeezer.
So let’s have cuddling Royai instead. ♥
because he’s so grateful she loves him
♛ Royai Week Day 4: Opportunity
I’m gonna spend it with you. (x)